- May 8-9, 2017 – Third OECD/NEA Sodium Fast Reactor (SFR) Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling (UAM) benchmark workshop (SFR-UAM-3)
- May 8-9, 2017 – Fourth COBRA-TF (CTF) User’s Group (UG) Meeting (CTF-4);
- May 10-12, 2017 – Eleventh OECD/NEA Light Water Reactor (LWR) Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling (UAM) benchmark workshop (LWR-UAM-11);
- May 10 – May 11 (morning), 2017– AER Working Group D meeting (VVER dynamics and safety);
- May 11 (afternoon) – May 12, 2017 – Second OECD/NEA C5G7 Time-Dependent (TD) benchmark workshop (C5G7-TD-2).
In total 115 participants the meetings and workshops, and 116 presentations were given during the five days of meetings and workshops. The participants visited also the AREVA facilities – Primary Coolant Loop (PKL) test facility and Fuel Prototyping and Laboratory (P&L).