Wonderful news comes in twos!
The 2023 US News & World Report rankings are out, and NC State University Nuclear Engineering is #3.
Your donations, on our recent Day of Giving, contribute to making our department a premier nuclear engineering department, supporting the accelerated clean energy strategy, and the rapidly growing need for talent with advanced engineering skills. NC State University is part of the emerging interdisciplinary technological and digital engineering sectors here in the Research Triangle Park and elsewhere. These are exciting times and I thank you for joining us in paying it forward.
Please enjoy of Spring 2022 newsletter. Contents include —
- Nuclear engineering faculty positions available
- NC State named best large employer in North Carolina
- Dr. Alsabbagh nominated for the 2022 Distinguished Global Alumni Award
- Dr. Hawari elected as Fellow to the American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Dr. Stapelmann awarded National Institute of Health grant for plasma medicine
- Dr. Bolotnov appointed an Associate Editor for Annals in Nuclear Energy
- Dr. Lietz joins the department
- Dr. Avramova nominated for the NC State University Outstanding Global Engagement Award
- Dr. Hayes appointed associate editor of Radiation Physics & Chemistry
- College of Engineering Awards of Excellence nominees
- In-person high school summer program returns in July
- Upcoming conferences
- Message from the editor